We love every minute of our journey
we are a small family run nursery, having been a childminder for 20 year known as Aunty Sue's Childminding Services, we have worked hard over the years to establish a good reputation, through this and constant recommendations from parents the demand for places grew, so we decided to open a larger setting, still working really hard to keep that homely environment as much as possible giving the children much more room to play, learn, be happy and safe but above all have fun.
We provide quality care at every stage, all children are cared for as individuals with all cultural and diversity need being fully respected,
We are fully committed to providing a care plan tailored to suit every individual child's needs, every member of out team has experience in working with children of all ages each holding childcare qualifications i.e paediatric first aid, safeguarding and food hygiene
Aunty Sue's Day Care offers a safe, nurturing environment where your child will get the attention and care that he or she needs. Our ratio of children to adults is always within Ofsted guidelines - and often even lower - to make certain each child receives top-quality care
At Aunty Sue's Day Care, your child will participate in developmentally-appropriate activities throughout the day, such as:
• Story Time
• Show and Tell
• Puzzles and Games
• Computer Time
• Arts and Crafts
• Pre-Reading Activities
• And much more
To us this is not just a job you can rest assured that your child will be cared for with the utmost kindness, love and respect. We believe all children are precious gifts and we treat them as though they are our own.
We only care for your child for a short period of their life so we want to make a contribution that will last a life time.
Full-time, part-time and out of school schedules are available.
Children are provided with breakfast, snacks, 2 course lunch and after school snack,
All meals are cooked on the premises using local fresh nutritious ingredients by our cook Julie.
Julie would be more than happy to speak to parents regarding your child's diet and any special requirements
Our kitchen is rated 5
Over the years
Some children in our care are now 8 years plus having been with us from being 12 week old, also having visits from children/young adults 16 plus that have been in our care in past years, making us feel quite old now but its absolutely lovely that they want to keep in touch.
We have recently had a little boy start who's father came to us years ago which is great and tells us we must be dong something right.
Because we meet the differing individual needs of children and their parents'
* Provide a warm, caring atmosphere where children can develop to their full potential with confidence in the company of supporting adults
* Provide a safe, stimulating environment to enhance the development of enthusiastic, lively enquiring minds, the development of early learning can give a sound base for the increase of knowledge and understanding of the world in which they live
* Promote social awareness, a pride in themselves and respect for others, regardless of their background or believes
* Provide equality of opportunity for all, including those who may have special educational needs
* Help children understand their bodies and develop physical co-ordination with joy and confidence
* Promote a sense of fun and humour
* Develop children as well mannered attentive listeners who can follow instructions, but who can develop positive attitudes, initiative, the ability to solve problems and develop independence in thought and action.